- To start off, lets first convert the hand held controller into a ball. You can follow this tutorial to see how that can be done. We will be destroying default controller model and replacing it with our own.
- Here is Playmaker code for accessing controller right.
- Once the controllers are setup, we move on towards creating the environment. You can create anything, but I wanted to create a sensation of height so I decided to use mountains. I used a snow texture to create the plane. Next I added another 3D plan for making the path.
- The third and final step involves creating intractable objects. Since bowling pins perfectly complement large balls, I will be placing pins on top of moving squares to make the task of shooting them down more interesting. All we have to do is add a Rigidbody component and a box collider to the pin. We also need to make the pin and the square a child of the moving empty object
- And then I test my scene in HTC VIVE its working perfectly.
- For further understanding you can go here for video tutorial.