STYLY starts to offer an α version of uploading function which can upload a whole scene that is made in unity. This article concludes how to use an uploading function, specification and restrictions.
The α version may not work properly since the uploading function is limited. We would appreciate your understanding.
How to upload a scene from Unity
Right click a “scene” file → Select “Upload prefab or scene to STYLY”
You can get a latest version of UnityPlugin from a download page below.
- Select and upload a scene from an Unity Uploader
- Select and place an uploaded scene from My Models on a web editor
- You can’t translate, rotate or scale though the scene will be appeared on the web editor
- You can experience a VR client only on the PC
- You need to set the start position (0,0,-5) in advance because you can’t change it later.
- Upload the scene after deleting a camera in a scene
- You can use the function on a WebEditor, a Web Player and the PC VR Client.
You can’t use it on a Daydream and a GearVR
- Scripts are not delivered
- Some active contents may not work properly
- Thumbnail of a scene assets are displayed DUMMY
- If files are too big, they may not be uploaded
An advantage for your work
You can express the lighting and the reflection by using the scene uploading function
If you have any errors or requests, please contact us.